Monday 13 August 2012

Greeting Cards Crafted from fancy card stock paper!




This is the first time I’ve tried making stuff out of card stock. To my luck, I found these cute and fancy cardstock papers at a local stationary shop and just grabbed as many packs that I could… As always, I was excited and busy brainstorming different ideas that I could use to make something offbeat and unique with these papers.

The best thing about these is that you can use this paper in so many different ways. Even while making greeting cards, you can decorate it in the simplest way and yet get an amazing look. 

As always, I've accessorized these cards in different ways i.e. using quills, quilled roses, I've also used lace in one case and it looked absolutely stunning! These are just a few of the lot, of the cards I made for my sister on account of friendship day.
                                         
                                         








Do check out my next post where I will showcase the little gifting bags and boxes I've made out from card stock paper.

Till then, have a wonderful day!

Love, 
Karen


4 comments:

  1. Looks cool. :) Greeting cards still have a charm of their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen you are so creative loved your blog. Loved the cards, gift bags, the pen stand just everything. I am also from Goa but at present residing in Kuwait. I am your new follower and you are welcome to visit my blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Michelle! Thanks.. Nice to know you're Goan!! Would love to visit your blog.. could you share the link?

      Delete